If you have a question, click here.
Thank you for your interest in contributing to the Ageless BeatSM blog section of KarenSands.com.. We accept original content in the form of articles, audio, and video that is tailored to our audience of post-40 women (and men) who want to rock our age! — as well as for those who serve the 40+ market, (e.g. in the aging services community, academia, product innovation, and those marketing and selling to our audience.
At Ageless Beat blog we believe there is potential for growth and development and unlimited possibilities no matter your age or situation, and that the business of aging is where its at, so we’re always looking for posts telling stories, sharing the latest and greatest or emerging news, always your opinions and commentary on the blog as well as videos (Editor@karensands.com) and photos from people embracing The Ageless Way as their aging experience of choice.
Thank you for contributing to our community by becoming a contributor to the Ageless Beat blog. By Agreeing to the terms below and by filling out a quick profile form about yourself we can get your posts rocking.
All materials are subject to the following Ageless Beat blog guidelines.
- Please use our article submission system to upload content such as written text, audio or video.
- Before an article submission can be accepted for review, you must complete your profile. You will be asked for a few items: headshot, first and last name and a profile.
- Please also provide your preferred phone number and email. Your contact information will not be shared with any other parties. We request this information so that if we have questions about your submission we can reach you.
How to Submit:
Please submit through our online submission system (versus sending to Karen directly) to make it easy for both you and our editing team. If you have difficulty doing so please let our editors know by emailing us about any difficulty you might be having loading your post so we can rectify. Feel free to email us at Editor@KarenSands.com.
Please note that due to the volume of requests we receive, we are unable to respond personally to every submission, but rest assured we will do our best to answer your questions.
(If you have difficulty completing any of the following contact us for help:) )
RULES OF SUBMISSION
If your post meets our editorial guidelines, aligns with the Ageless Beat content strategy, and is selected for posting/publishing, we will contact you within 2 weeks to confirm acceptance.
You can always share your thoughts instantly by commenting on any story in the comment section on the blog postings.
* PLEASE NOTE: Although you retain full ownership of any work you submit to The Ageless Beat blog, we only accept original content, which you agree not to post to our blog in its entirety, for 90 days after you have posted your original content elsewhere, including your own blog site. This is critical to avoid triggering the SEO duplicate content issue for your blog and ours. Of course, you’re more than welcome and are encouraged to link to it and share to the max.
- If your submission is in an offline publication, always submit a copy of your permission to reprint, along with a credit line, with your article. (If you do not require permission to reprint, we will still need to credit the original source.) By submitting to us, you affirm that the work is original and that all required permissions are granted.
- Proper attribution of data, quotations, and other third-party content referenced in the post/article and comments too.
- Further, you agree that you will use only the formatting that is defined in our online submission system’s formatting and not make any attempt to change the styles by inserting scripts or style code in any way.
Ageless Beat blog is strictly PRO POSITIVE & AGELESS AGING, and dedicated to the leadership development of professionals in the Ageing Sector, so please do not submit posts on the topic of anti-aging products or services. Nor will we accept submissions that are self-promoting.
For online reading we recommend a word count range of 300 to a max of 1000 words in alignment with the topics for women 40+ and the businesses and providers that serve this population. It is also recommended that you break up longer articles with headings and make sure to chunk up the information. Video and image content will be subject to size limitations depending on the content. We will notify you if your multimedia content exceeds reasonable limits.
By submitting your work to Ageless Beat blog you grant your consent to let us edit and publish it. We reserve the right to edit the content for consistency with our site and appropriateness for our audience. Please ensure that the work is accurate and as free from grammar and spelling errors as possible.
We welcome multiple submissions, although we will work with only one article at a time and there is no guarantee of inclusion/publication.
Before submissions will be accepted you will be required to
- submit a headshot and icon image or gravitar image.
- update your full profile of not more than 500 words. Please limit your profile submission based on the profile manager requirements.
This profile should clearly establish your expertise in the topic(s) you are writing about. Be sure to include URLs for your website(s), blog, social media, and other ways to find out more about you and connect.
Your headshot and any other images should be saved as jpg, png, or gif, at a minimum 300 dpi. You are responsible for obtaining any permissions or releases required. Please be sure to submit source information for each image to go in the credit line for each image.
We reserve the right to add images to your article as necessary to illustrate, break up longer posts, and so forth.
We do not pay for material by our guest bloggers (or require payment) at this time. All we ask is that you take part in promoting the work you publish on our site through your social media, mailing lists, email, blog, and so forth.
Thank you for taking time to share your wisdom, expertise and insights with Ageless Beat blog readers thereby adding inspiration for Rocking Our Age on The Ageless Way.