Are You an Instructional Designer-Developer Who Wants to Make a Difference?
The Ageless Way Academy, LLC is seeking
Instructional Designers and Curriculum Developers
Who Are Ready to Rock the World as We Rewrite the Story
of the Future of Aging & Longevity
We are seeking cutting-edge IDs who understand the power of synchronous and asynchronous online education and professional development for movers and shakers. Become a part of a rapidly expanding online academy that is transforming the narrative about the future of aging and longevity.
- in love with pushing the edge of learning curriculum?
- skilled at designing virtual synchronousand asynchronous courses/programs?
- experiential and transformational?
- interested in shifting paradigms?
- well-versed in adult development and learning?
- seeking contract project work?
Ageless Way Academy, LLC is growing to meet the demand of enterprises and individuals to know more about the Longevity Economy and future trends in aging and healthcare impacting the marketplace, workplace and your place. We are seeking to partner with a select handful of top-notch and experienced instructional designer-developers and curriculum-program pros who want to break new ground and blaze new trails with us.
Required familiarity with AI/SOAR, unconscious bias, professional certification and T3 program design. If you have executive-leadership coaching and facilitation or leadership experience in healthcare and/or aging services sector experience, that is an added plus.
You must be willing and hungry to study my program(s), content, website, and marketing materials so you fully understand what Ageless Way Academy, LLC is all about. We invite you to get acquainted with us, so you will be able to confidently design to mirror our language, tone, message and promise. We are committed to developing cutting edge adult learning experiences and curricula for different platforms and audiences designed to exceed on promises made to best serve Ageless Way Academy, LLC’s professional and enterprise clients.
How to Apply:
1. Create a video answering the questions below about the project(s) you are applying for. Profiles are welcome, but a video is a MUST. You will be disqualified without a video submission.
2. Video must be a maximum of 3 minutes, no longer. Longer videos will not be viewed.
3. Share the range of your fees for services
4. Send the link for your video (if YouTube, make sure it is set as “unlisted”) to Karen@AgelessWayAcademy.com
Please attach your profile and CV to send with your 3 minutes video.
(Do not attach a video – it will not be opened).
5. Fill in the Subject of your email with project you are applying for: “Instructional-Curriculum Design”
6. Please Note: Due to volume of applicants, we may not acknowledge receipt of your application or reply quickly to your questions. If you are a candidate, we will contact you for an interview within 1 week of your email application receipt.
7. The sooner you get the application in, the sooner you will be considered.
- For the Instructional-Curriculum design project(s), please answer the following questions in your video application:Background in Instructional Design
- What is the most satisfying and creative design project you’ve had and why? What made it so for you? For the client?
- Have you ever designed or redesigned a partially designed asynchronous course? Who do you love to design for, what and why?
- Have you ever designed or redesigned an SME’s signature program? If so, How’d it go? What worked? What didn’t?
- Knowledge of SOAR model, Unconscious Bias, Developmental Coaching?
- Designed Credentialing programs , e.g.,
- ICF renewal CCEUs criteria as of 010120; Nurses renewals, etc.)
- AWA T3 Credentialing Programs
- What was the most avant-garde/revolutionary, (as in cutting-edge and evolutionary) design project? What made it avant-garde? For what kind of enterprise or for what type of entity?
- Do you design for different adult learning styles and retention?
- When you design, whom do you design for?
- What do you design for?
- Have you designed with a personality or voice for an SME?
- What is the % range of your virtual course design completion rates/graduation rates?
- What methodology or approach do you use or is your favorite in your portfolio?
- What can you do to make this signature future oriented groundbreaking course/program epic for our epoch?
- How will you make this experience leading edge, mind blowing and impactful on every level to create whole person/whole organization orientation?
- How are you with designing for both process and trackable results design? *How do you combine both so that we have a proof of concept of actual change…attitudinal and behavior shifts…into creation and implementation/pitch
- What online program or high-end masterminds have you been a part of?
- What's the highest ticket item you have ever designed/developed and what was it?
- How do you do flourish when you design?
- What takes you off course when you design?
- How do we avoid miscommunications?
- Preferred work style, how you best learn information, preferred way of receiving all information and instructions.
- Describe your experience in any of the following areas?
- asynchronous hybrid virtual learning
- converting synchronous learning experiences into asynchronous and/or hybrid
- weaving the SOAR/AI model into your course design
- inserting and designing deep dives into bias, both conscious and unconscious? Experience with intersectionality themes
- PPT and/or Keynote slide deck creation/rework using emotive driven images and rule of thumb: image driven slides more than text driven (including bulleted scripts for slides and voiceovers.)
- Camtasia for creating voice over slides
- sequenced modules and/or self-directed menu models and digital badging?
- T3 training certification programs and associated materials to conform to accrediting/certifying- a big plus ICF
- Canva (optional)